Industrias T.TAIO SA de CV “ITT”, has among its objectives, the conviction to protect personal data, and sensitive personal data, if any, provided by the individual to whom such data corresponds, hereinafter “THE HOLDER”, of the above, “ITT” has established the following provisions to protect such information as far as possible, which may change at any time. Therefore, we suggest consulting them periodically. The terms that are not expressly defined in these provisions shall have the meaning attributed to them in the FEDERAL LAW FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IN POSSESSION OF INDIVIDUALS, hereinafter “THE LAW”.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUESTED. “ITT” may request information to “THE HOLDER”, in order to provide them with the best personalized experience in the use of the services provided to them. The type of information requested to the Holder of the services includes, but is not limited to, the name(s), last name(s), email address, telephone, tax data, home address, among others. Not all the information requested to the user at the moment of registration is obligatory to be provided, except for the information that “ITT” considers convenient and that is made known to the user at the moment of registration, so it will request such information when it is considered opportune or necessary.
2. The terms “Personal Data” and “Sensitive Data” shall have the meaning attributed to them in Article 3 of “THE LAW”.
PROCESSING. “THE HOLDER” is unequivocally aware that the personal data provided to us throughout all communications and that are incorporated into files containing personal data, which will be responsible “ITT”, as well as the computerized or not, of the same in order that they can be used by “ITT” with an informative purpose personalized or not, statistical, as well as own activities authorizing “ITT” the extraction, storage of data in order to improve our attention in the development of the services provided and to inform you of our current and future services through the different means that are established. “ITT” reserves the right to transfer the information provided by “THE HOLDER”. Likewise, by virtue of the contractual relationship established between “THE HOLDER” and “ITT”, “ITT” may provide the personal information obtained to individuals or companies related to the implementation of the aforementioned contractual relationship.
Additionally, “ITT” may transfer the information provided by “THE HOLDER” to any third party that provides complementary services, accessories or in any way related to the services provided by “ITT” to “THE HOLDER”, as well as to any judicial, administrative or any other authority that in terms of applicable legislation is requested. “ITT” will inform the recipients of the information provided by “THE HOLDER” of this Privacy Notice and will adopt the necessary and sufficient measures to ensure that such recipients respect the Privacy Notice.
4. ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION TO THE USE OF INFORMATION. “THE HOLDER” may exercise free of charge the rights to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the use of his/her data when they are subject to processing under the terms specified in the “THE LAW”, in accordance with the legally established procedure. You may exercise your right to oppose “ITT” to continue using the information provided by “THE OWNER”, through the following email address email@example.com or by calling 52 (55) 5394-2020, Monday through Friday from 8:00 to 17:00 hours, on business days, as appropriate, you may request “ITT” the cancellation, use and / or transmission of your data. Similarly, “THE OWNER” may send a communication to the same email address, when he/she wishes to access and rectify any data in the information provided, in accordance with the provisions of “THE LAW”. “THE OWNER” shall at all times have the right to cancel their personal data in accordance with the provisions of the “THE LAW”.
5. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION: “ITT” expresses its commitment to protect the security of the information provided by “THE HOLDER”. For such purposes, we use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent, to the extent possible, unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When highly confidential information (such as bank card numbers) is transmitted over the Internet, we protect it through encryption. It is the user’s responsibility to keep any passwords confidential.
6. CHANGES IN THE PRIVACY NOTICE. This privacy notice may be updated in order to reflect changes that occur in our services. In such case, the date of the last update will be modified at the top of the notice. If material changes are made to this privacy notice, or in the way “ITT” uses and/or transmits personal information, the Data Subject will be notified prior to its implementation, by means of a communication to the e-mail address he/she has provided.
7. CONTACT. In case of doubts and/or comments to this privacy notice, “THE OWNER” may contact “ITT”, through the email address and telephone number mentioned above. For the above, you must let us know the Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data that you wish to be rectified or revised, as well as the purpose for which you provided them and in general meet the requirements mentioned in art. 29 of “THE LAW”, obtaining a response on the same, within a period of 15 working days.
8. CURRENT LEGAL FRAMEWORK. “THE HOLDER” undertakes to comply with all current legal regulations related to the use, management and use of information systems. “ITT” extends this privacy notice, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data, as well as applicable national and international standards. BY VISITING OUR WEB SITE, YOU CONSENT TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE CLAUSES OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE. Av. Prolongación Paseo de la Reforma No. 379, Piso. 6, Int. Office. 605 Col. Lomas de Santa Fe, Alcaldía Álvaro Obregón, CP 01219,CDMX, México.” (55) 5394-2020